Man, 23, to appear in court over attempted burglaries at Norwich church
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A 23-year-old man has been charged in connection with burglaries at a church in Norwich.
Peter Bruton, of Vanguard Court in Norwich, has been charged with two counts of burglary with intent to steal and another of attempted burglary with intent to steal.
He has been bailed to appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, February 9.
It comes after tiles from St John the Baptist, on Timber Hill, was damaged on Sunday, January 10.
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 5 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 6 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 7 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 8 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 9 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 10 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000