Is Malia Obama dating a teenager from East Anglia?
- Credit: AP
Malia Obama is reportedly dating a teenager from East Anglia.
Footage of the daughter of former US President Barack Obama kissing a fellow student at Harvard University has gone viral online.
The 19-year-old's potential new beau has been revealed as Rory Farquharson, a British student who hails from Woodbridge in Suffolk where his family are thought to own a six-bed detached house worth £1.6 million.
Mr Farquharson, also 19, previously attended Rugby School in Warwickshire where he was made Head of School for the year 2015-16.
Friends from school told the Daily Mail he was 'popular' and 'quite a catch' representing the institution in both rugby and golf.
You may also want to watch:
He began his studies at Harvard last year.
Staff at the Red Lion pub in Woodbridge told the Telegraph, Miss Obama would be guaranteed a 'warm welcome' if she came to visit with Mr Farquharson.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
They said: 'Everyone is given a warm welcome here, it'd be lovely if she came.'