Pedestrian taken to hospital following collision with car
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press, Archant
A pedestrian was taken to hospital after he was involved in a collision with a car this morning.
Police were called to Gaywood, in King's Lynn, at around 7.30am following reports of a collision between a man and a car.
It happened in Kent Road near to the junction with Gayton Road.
A police spokesman said the car involved in the collision was a red Citroen Picasso.
An ambulance spokesman said a crew attended the scene in under four mintues.
You may also want to watch:
They treated a man in his late teens before he was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further care.
The spokesman said his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards