Male cyclist in 30s in hospital with arm injury after being knocked off bike outside Norwich Rugby Club
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are looking for a vehicle after a cyclist was knocked off his bike outside Norwich Rugby Club this morning.
Emergency services were called at 6.45am to the B1150 North Walsham Road outside the club.
The male cyclist, who is in his 30s, was conscious and breathing but was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with an arm injury, which is not thought to be life-threatening or serious.
Police said enquiries were ongoing to find the vehicle.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 7 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
- 10 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing