Woman taken to hospital after crash on the A140
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A woman has been taken to hospital after a collision on the A140 near Hempnall.
A police spokesman said that 'A women has been taken to hospital as a precautionary measure after a incident involving two cars.'
The driver of the second vehicle, a female, was allowed to continue her journey after being checked by ambulance crews.
Fire crews from Carrow and Long Stratton attended the scene.
They made the vehicles safe by clearing debris and containing any fuel leaks.
The crews also provided casualty care and assisted the Ambulance service.
The incident caused major delays on the A140 as emergency services closed part of the road.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 6 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
First Buses tweeted that the incident is causing major delays on services along the route.