Woman taken to hospital after crash on the A140
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A woman has been taken to hospital after a collision on the A140 near Hempnall.
A police spokesman said that 'A women has been taken to hospital as a precautionary measure after a incident involving two cars.'
The driver of the second vehicle, a female, was allowed to continue her journey after being checked by ambulance crews.
Fire crews from Carrow and Long Stratton attended the scene.
They made the vehicles safe by clearing debris and containing any fuel leaks.
You may also want to watch:
The crews also provided casualty care and assisted the Ambulance service.
The incident caused major delays on the A140 as emergency services closed part of the road.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats
First Buses tweeted that the incident is causing major delays on services along the route.