Magpas Air Ambulance attends incident in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
The Magpas Air Ambulance conducted a skilful landing in a car park in King's Lynn.
Medics from the helicopter attended an incident in High Street at around 10.30am this morning.
It is not know what that incident was.
The pilot landed the air ambulance on the Church Street car park after spotting a space.
He said: 'It was very lucky that there was an area with no cars - so I went for it'.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the incident? Email email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre