Lynn shooting inquiry continues
SUE SKINNER Police were today continuing their inquiries into a shooting in King's Lynn on Thursday night.
Police were today continuing their inquiries into a shooting in King's Lynn.
An investigation was launched by Norfolk's Major Investigation Team and western area CID following the incident at a house in Bagge Road, Gaywood, at 11.30pm on Thursday.
Shots were fired after three men, two of them armed, burst into the property.
A woman in her forties and a man in his twenties, who were among four people in the house at the time, received minor injuries and were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Lynn.
Officers are appealing for information about the shooting, which is being treated as an isolated incident.
- 1 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 4 'I can't stop Western Link work starting in my woodland'
- 5 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 6 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 7 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 8 One in four patients ignored health conditions after failing to see GP
- 9 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 10 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
They are keen to trace a white P-registered Vauxhall Astra in which the three gunmen, all black, fled the scene. The vehicle had a rear spoiler.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567.