Lush opens in Chapelfield
- Credit: Norwich Lush
The Norwich branch of cosmetics store Lush has relocated to a new and improved spot in the city.
After 15 years on Gentleman's Walk, Lush has today relocated to the Intu Chapelfield shopping centre.
The new store is much bigger and is equipped to host events and parties.
It will host all the familiar Lush products, such as bath bombs and soaps, as well as new creations including a full range of bath oils.
In addition to this, the shop will feature 'consultation nooks' for private product consultations, which Lush say will give visitors the chance to experience the best customer service.
Paul Fayers, manager at Lush Norwich, said: 'We have been in our little high street shop since 2002 and although we have a lot of fondness for it, we are really excited to move onwards and upwards.
'In the last few years the business has developed so much, we need more space and new facilities to share all the exciting new innovations.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 4 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 7 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 8 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 9 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 10 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
'We can't wait for everyone to come and see us and experience what Lush has to offer.'
Customers visiting the new shop on Wednesday 28th November will be able to get involved with the handmade products by pressing their own Shoot for the Stars bath bomb until 3.30pm.