Lush opens in Chapelfield
- Credit: Norwich Lush
The Norwich branch of cosmetics store Lush has relocated to a new and improved spot in the city.
After 15 years on Gentleman's Walk, Lush has today relocated to the Intu Chapelfield shopping centre.
The new store is much bigger and is equipped to host events and parties.
It will host all the familiar Lush products, such as bath bombs and soaps, as well as new creations including a full range of bath oils.
In addition to this, the shop will feature 'consultation nooks' for private product consultations, which Lush say will give visitors the chance to experience the best customer service.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Fayers, manager at Lush Norwich, said: 'We have been in our little high street shop since 2002 and although we have a lot of fondness for it, we are really excited to move onwards and upwards.
'In the last few years the business has developed so much, we need more space and new facilities to share all the exciting new innovations.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
'We can't wait for everyone to come and see us and experience what Lush has to offer.'
Customers visiting the new shop on Wednesday 28th November will be able to get involved with the handmade products by pressing their own Shoot for the Stars bath bomb until 3.30pm.