Lush closes temporarily after positive Covid case
- Credit: Caroline Culot
Lush in Norwich has closed temporarily after a staff member tested positive for coronavirus.
The cosmetics giant shut its store in Chantry Place due to a confirmed Covid-19 case among its team on Wednesday (December 16).
The closure was announced on social media, with a post stating an "emergency deep clean" will take place tomorrow morning.
The post said: "Hello all. We are closed until further notice due to a confirmed Covid-19 case within our team in store.
"We have an emergency deep clean team coming in tomorrow morning to ensure the shop and staff are safe for re-opening.
"We are very sorry for any inconvenience cause and we will keep you updated.
"We look forward to welcoming you back as soon as we safely can.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
"Love your Lush Norwich team."
A staff member at Lush in Norwich said they were unable to provide further comment.