Festive light trail through Royal estate postponed
- Credit: Archant
A festive lights trail through the Queen’s Norfolk state has been postponed because of the new lockdown.
Luminate Sandringham was due to bring a blaze of colour to the woods from November 20.
But today organisers said on social media: “In light of the government’s most recent announcement and having discussed options with our venue partners we have agreed to move the dates of Luminate Sandringham to start on December 17 running to January 17 excluding Christmas Day.
“The new dates will be available to book on our website in the next 24 hours.”
Those who have bought tickets will be e-mailed details on how to move to a different day and time slot or obtain a refund.
You may also want to watch:
Luminate added: “We are still confident that we can deliver a fantastic light trail at Sandringham and look forward to opening over the festive period.”
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary