Lowestoft Town’s new partnership with Africa Alive! in Kessingland
- Credit: Archant
A football club has announced that Africa Alive! have agreed a two-year partnership deal.
The popular tourist attraction in Kessingland will have its logo on the front of the Lowestoft Town Football Club shirts for the next two seasons, along with advertising boards and programme adverts.
Sam Hossack, commercial manager at Lowestoft Town FC, said: 'We are delighted to confirm Africa Alive! as the club's new main partner for the next two seasons.
'We are honoured that they have entrusted us to carry their brand on the front of the first team shirts, as we head into the Ryman Premier Division 2016/17 season.
'I'm convinced that this new partnership will help take our developing business profile to a whole new level and I'm sure that we can establish a fantastic working relationship together as we drive both organisations forward over the next 24 months.'
You may also want to watch:
Martin Dupée, director of operations for Africa Alive!, said: 'Africa Alive! has always valued and contributed to the local community of Lowestoft and the Waveney area and this partnership adds further to this.
'We wish the Trawlerboys every success for the 2016/17 season and look forward to them vying for promotion again at the end of the season.'
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
Details on when the new shirts will be available to buy will be released on the club website and social media channels over the coming weeks.
Have you got a Lowestoft story? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org