13-year-old hit by vehicle on busy road suffers life-changing injuries
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has suffered 'life-changing injuries' after being hit by a vehicle on a busy Lowestoft road this morning.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said they were called at 9.54am to Millennium Way by the Aldi store on the outskirts of the town.
The teenager, who is 13, was taken to hospital and Suffolk Police said they suffered life changing injuries.
Police could not say what sex the teenager is.
An air ambulance was called in as emergency services dealt with the aftermath of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The accident saw the road closed and it was finally clear by 12.21pm.
It led to bus diversions.
- 1 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells