Lowestoft man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following cemetery incident
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old Lowestoft man has been arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following an incident in the cemetery in the Kent Road area of the town at about 5pm on Saturday.
The man was arrested yesterday after a woman in her 20s reported that a man had approached her and her children in the cemetery
The man engaged her in conversation but she then realised he had his hands in his shorts and appeared to be acting in an indecent manner.
When the woman contacted police to report the incident on Saturday she told officers that the same man had previously exposed himself to her.
The 21-year-old was detained around lunchtime on Sunday and was interviewed about the incidents. He has now been bailed to allow further enquiries to be carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to call PC 1858 Smy at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR