Soft sunlight through trees wins Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This image of the soft sunlight cutting through the tree branches has been named the Lowestoft Journal's Picture of the Week.
The photographer, Ryan Sharman was walking through Dunwich Forest when he secured this haunting shot of the sunlight cascading through the branches on his Canon 6D Mark 2.
Mr Sharman said: "I had this shot in mind before I headed out, I knew a sunny clear day would give me opportunities such as this photo.
"I love photographing nature in all of its incredible forms.
"My dream photographic location would have to be Canada - the landscapes they have are out of this world," he said.
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mr Sharman receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move