Fire crew responds after barbecue blaze spreads to fence
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters quickly tackled a barbecue blaze after it spread to a fence.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were alerted at 1.42pm on Tuesday, June 25 following reports of a blaze in the garden of a property on Ohio Close.
On arrival at the scene they discovered that the blaze had spread to a fence at the property.
In a post on Twitter, Lowestoft South Fire Station tweeted: "13:43 #BlueWatch #LowestoftSouth mobilised to a bbq which had spread to a fence.
"Fire extinguished with one hose reel."
You may also want to watch:
With the blaze soon under control, the scene was cleared by 1.52pm.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks