Lowestoft College development plans consultation night
- Credit: Archant
A public consultation is being held at Lowestoft College on Friday to showcase the latest redevelopment of the St Peter's Street campus.
The work will see the tower block modernised with new cladding and windows which will also help to improve the energy efficiency of the building. The second phase of the work includes a redevelopment of the catering department and the process engineering facilities.
The event is being held in the college's Learning Resources Centre from 6.30 to 8.30pm on Friday to give people a chance to have their say about the proposals which will take place over the next two years.
During the evening, the architects will give a short presentation about the redevelopment and will be on hand to answer any questions relating to the plans.
Artist impressions will be on display to show how the buildings will look once the work is complete.
You may also want to watch:
Jon Bonham, the college's head of estates, said: 'We really hope that people will come along to the public consultation event to see the proposals and offer feedback about the planned redevelopments at the campus. Following the consultation period, planning applications will be submitted.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school