Lowestoft classic vehicle rally branded “an absolute success” by organisers
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of classic vehicles dazzled crowds at an annual display in Lowestoft.
Cars, motorcycles, buses, speedboats and military vehicles were all on show at the Lowestoft Classic Vehicle Club Rally on Sunday, July 16.
Rose-marie Page, main event organiser, said: 'It was an absolute success - we have received good feedback and have heard so many nice comments.
'One of our oldest members said he was gobsmacked by how good it all looked.'
The event, at Walmer Road, Pakefield, showcased over 200 classic vehicles, with models ranging from the 1920s to 2000s.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Page said: 'There was also a lot of motorcycles this year - more than we ever had before.'
Money raised from the event will be used to aid local charities - with £450 raised in the raffle alone.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
She added: 'We hope to donate £1,000 to East Coast Hospice as well as donations to Pathways Care Farm, SERV Suffolk and Fritton Owl Sanctuary.'