Three Lowestoft men face court after being charged with causing facial injuries to pair in aggravated burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Three Lowestoft men are due to appear in court next year charged with an aggravated burglary that left two men requiring hospital treatment.
Jack Molyneux, 27 of Park Road, Daniel Cain, 24 of Raglan Street, and Zac Thackery, 25 and of Montgomery Avenue, have all been charged following an incident last week.
At around 10.35pm on Friday, December 9, police were called to a communal residence in St Peters Street to reports that offenders had broken in and assaulted two occupants - a man in his 30s and another in his 40s.
Both victims suffered facial injuries and both required hospital treatment.
On Tuesday, December 12, the trio - all from Lowestoft - were arrested in connection with the incident and subsequently charged.
You may also want to watch:
All three appeared in front of magistrates in Norwich on Wednesday and have been remanded into custody.
They are due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday, January 10.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 9 Couple launch new park café after market success
- 10 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home