Loved ones will be remembered at new crematorium service
- Credit: Archant
Loved ones will be remembered at an upcoming service at Cromer Crematorium, the first of its kind at the venue.
The Christmas Remembrance Carol Service will include carol singing and a 'time of reflection' where families can light a candle for a loved one and hang a written 'memory' on the Christmas tree.
Rev Jennie Hodgkinson from Cromer Church will lead prayers and readings.
Tiffanie Parry, Cromer Crematorium officer, said: 'The service is a great way to come together and remember loved ones whilst being given the opportunity to light a candle in memory of a loved one during the service.
'We will be providing hot drinks and some mince pies for afterwards.'
You may also want to watch:
The service, which is to become an annual event, will take place on Tuesday, December 5, starting at 7pm.
Are you planning a public event for Christmas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront