Love local food? Get your fill with Eat Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Do you live to eat as opposed to eat to live?
Are you obsessed with the latest foodie fads?
Or perhaps you just want to know where to go to grab a cool cocktail with friends after work tonight...
If you answered yes to any of the above, a new Facebook group called Eat Norfolk could be perfect for you.
On this page we'll be sharing the latest food and drink news, events, restaurant reviews, recipes and features from our Eat Norfolk midweek print supplement, as well as exclusive online content.
You may also want to watch:
And that's not all, we also want you to get involved, sharing your own recipes, dining experiences and events on the group - the aim? To get the Norfolk foodie community talking!
Join us on Facebook today and don't forget to pick up your copy of Eat Norfolk each week in Wednesday's Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs