Lotus Evora and Elise to be on display at wedding show in Norwich
Bridegrooms and brides looking for a stag or hen do in the fast lane can check out the chance to drive a Lotus Evora and Elise at a special wedding show this month.
The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show takes place on Sunday, April 29 at Dunston Hall, near Norwich, and offers couples inspiration about every aspect of planning their big day.
More than 80 exhibitors will be at the free event, and among them will be Lotus Driving Academy, based at Hethel, which is bringing a Lotus Evora and Elise along for the occasion.
Alex Brake, from Lotus Driving Academy, said the academy could offer memorable experiences that are very different from the traditional stag event, and which people would remember for a long time to come.
He said the academy gave people the chance to explore the Lotus range under the guidance of professional instructors, with the aim of helping people hone their skills behind the wheel and maximizing their driving enjoyment, and that people could also take a tour of the factory to see how the sports cars were made, from chassis to the point of sale. He said the academy was also launching a new Lotus package which, along with a Lotus experience, would also include a two-night stay at Dunston Hall and a VIP night at Norwich nightclub Tao. The vast array of other exhibitors at the wedding show will include cake makers, florists, wedding planners, venue hosts, jewellers, photographers, beauty experts, toastmasters and caterers.
You may also want to watch:
There will be people to help you choose your wedding dress, marquee, music, menswear, honeymoon, entertainers, cars, stationery and more.
The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is at Dunston Hall, on the A140 near Norwich, on Sunday, April 29 from 11am until 4pm. Admission is free.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
For more information call 01603 772190 or visit www.weddinglink.co.uk/norfolk.
Are you doing something unusual for your wedding day? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email email@example.com