Lorry and two cars involved in crash on the A140 at Pulham Market
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A lorry and two cars have been involved in a crash on the A140 near Pulham Market this morning.
The collision happened on the A140 Norwich Road between the Pulham Market roundabout and Long Stratton at about 7.15am.
It involved a lorry, a green BMW and a silver Volkswagen Golf.
An ambulance treated a man in his 20s for minor injuries, but he was discharged at the scene because he did not need further treatment.
The northbound carriageway was blocked while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 4 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 5 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 6 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 7 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 8 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 9 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show