Bus company warns of delays due to roadworks
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Drivers are facing long delays in a Norfolk village due to roadworks.
Anglian Water is carrying out emergency works on Dereham Road, Mattishall, which are due to continue until July 29.
Konect Buses tweeted out about delays to its services.
"Due to an emergency road closure in Mattishall, please be expectant of heavy delays to service 4 this afternoon.
"We have yet to be provided full information, so will confirm diversions in due course."
You may also want to watch:
The company said the number 4 service was unable to serve Honingham, East Tuddenham or Mattishall.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites