Loddon church hosts creative miniature display
- Credit: Archant
Miniature was the theme for a special display at Holy Trinity Church in Loddon last weekend.
Loddon in Miniature, which ran over Saturday and Sunday, saw displays of anything small covering much of the church and an outside marquee.
The event kick-started a week of celebrations in Loddon and Chedgrave, with the scarecrow festival and carnival procession concluding this weekend.
Cream teas, cakes and books were also on sale and a collection of photographs from the Chet Valley Photography Club were on display, with some shots done in the style of the Borrowers.
There was also a creative egg cup display from Loddon WI with an opportunity to vote for your favourite, a large collection of German nut crackers, dolls houses, tea sets, gauge railway sets and planes, ships and miniature bottles of something nice to drink.
You may also want to watch:
The event raised funds for the maintenance and development of Holy Trinity Church.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled