Your chance to quiz the prime minister
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The prime minister is battling to convince the nation her Brexit deal is the best option for Britain.
And as part of her charm offensive, Theresa May will be answering our readers' questions on Brexit.
How will leaving the European Union impact your life? Is your business set to suffer, or boom, because of Brexit? Will your summer holiday cost more? Do you want the government to just get on with it? How will the big industries and agriculture thrive after we leave Europe?
As Mrs May tries to build support for her plan to pass through the Commons on December 11 your questions could prove vital.
Email email@example.com before 1pm on December 3 and your question could be one of the eight the PM answers in this newspaper next week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021