Travellers move onto Park and Ride site near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Travellers have moved onto a park and ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
Several caravans and other vehicles were parked at Harford Park and Ride on Monday morning, taking up a large section of the car park.
As of around 10.45am there were around a dozen caravans and motor homes stationed at the park and ride, which is close to the A47.
It is not clear at this stage how long the vehicles have been on site.
A spokesman for Norfolk County Council said it had been made aware of the situation.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said: "Norfolk police is aware of an encampment of travellers on the Harford Park and Ride in Norwich.
"Officers are monitoring the situation and liaising with Norfolk County Council as they assess the site."
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Motorists have fines and points cancelled over £2m speed cameras blunder
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11