Travellers move onto Park and Ride site near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Travellers have moved onto a park and ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
Several caravans and other vehicles were parked at Harford Park and Ride on Monday morning, taking up a large section of the car park.
As of around 10.45am there were around a dozen caravans and motor homes stationed at the park and ride, which is close to the A47.
It is not clear at this stage how long the vehicles have been on site.
A spokesman for Norfolk County Council said it had been made aware of the situation.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said: "Norfolk police is aware of an encampment of travellers on the Harford Park and Ride in Norwich.
"Officers are monitoring the situation and liaising with Norfolk County Council as they assess the site."
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 6 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 9 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 10 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages