Spot this car in North Norfolk in the run-up to the general election
- Credit: Archant
This will be a familiar sight on the roads of North Norfolk this month.
Labour's Parliamentary candidate, Stephen Burke is getting out and about with his car badged up for the election campaign.
He will be holding weekly street stalls in Holt, Wells, Cromer, Sheringham, North Walsham, Stalham and Hoveton, as well as knocking on doors and speaking at events.
North Norfolk is one of the largest constituencies in the country, with 47 miles of coastline, so Mr Burke will be clocking up the miles to the general election on June 8.
He said: 'I hope to meet as many voters as possible in the next month. And I hope they will see me too with my specially badged car. Voters have a clear choice in North Norfolk and only Labour can oppose the Tories.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Burke is chairman of North Norfolk Labour Party, which has trebled its membership in two years.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 10 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham