Bad weather delayed road works set to shut road
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Motorists are facing disruption as a major road resurfacing scheme delayed due to adverse weather conditions is finally set to go ahead.
Work on this scheme to improve the B1440 Lynn Road at Dersingham will now commence begin on March 27 and is expected to take three days.
The work will see the road closed to all through traffic. The site will extend from the junction with Post Office Road to a point 80 metres south of the junction with Mountbatten Road.
A fully signed official diversion route via B1440 Snettisham, A149 Dersingham Bypass and B1440 Dersingham will be in operation for the duration.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The £100,000 work is part of the £12.694m Norfolk County Council received from the central government to spend on road maintenance in 2018/19.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone