Public invited to share ideas for re-designed play area
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Members of the public have the chance to influence improvements to a play area this weekend.
A public consultation is being held at the London Road Play Area in Attleborough on Saturday, September 8 from 11am to 3pm.
People are invited to drop in to look at the initial plans and share their comments, thoughts and suggestions.
As part of Attleborough Town Council's commitment to improving their open spaces (an objective within the Attleborough Neighbourhood Plan) town mayor Vera Dale and councillor Tony Crouch will attend the event. Also there will be a consultant from Playlink, who will share their ideas for the play area.
Councillor Dale said: 'We have a master plan for all play areas in the town.
You may also want to watch:
'We want people who use the area on a regular basis to come and talk - there are things that we want that might not be what they want, and we want to make sure they are heard.'
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers