Poll: Do you think Donald Trump should be allowed to address parliament?
- Credit: PA
House of Commons Speaker John Bercow has caused a political storm after stating he would be opposed to US President Donald Trump addressing parliament.
The University of Essex graduate, who chairs debates in the famous parliamentary chamber, said he would block an invitation because of Mr Trump's 'racism' and 'sexism'.
We now want to know your views on Mr Bercow's comments and whether you feel Mr Trump should be allowed to address politicians during his state visit to the UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck