Norwich Castle to close for building work
Norwich Castle Museum will be closed to the public on two days next month for building work.
The museum will be shut on Sunday, March 3 and Sunday, March 10.
The closure is due to the redisplay of the castle's rotunda so Royal Norfolk Regimental Museum displays can be included.
Museum bosses said closing on a Sunday, when the castle is open in the afternoon as opposed to a full day, is the least disruptive solution.
Visitors will be able to see the new Royal Norfolk Regimental Museum displays from the summer holidays onwards.
You may also want to watch:
Museum bosses apologised for any inconvenience.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses