North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb announces dates for annual village tour
North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb has published the dates for his annual village tour, which will take place next week.
The tour gives residents in villages across the constituency the opportunity to meet with him in their local area.
Regular advice surgeries are held in the main towns of Cromer, Sheringham, Wells-next-the-Sea and North Walsham throughout the rest of the year.
Mr Lamb said: 'I am always happy to talk to constituents about any subject they want to raise with me and I will do my best to help resolve their issues.
'I try to be accessible to all constituents and the village tour is one way to ensure that people who cannot easily get to North Walsham, Sheringham, Holt, Cromer, Wells or Stalham are still able to meet with their local MP.'
You may also want to watch:
No appointment is necessary and people can turn up on the day. However, Mr Lamb said it would be helpful if people could let his office know if they intend to come by ringing 01692 403752, to have an idea of numbers.
The full tour schedule is listed below.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
On Tuesday, August 28 the tour times are: 9.30am Edgefield, 9.55am Corpusty, 10.20am Briston, 10.45am Sharrington, 11.15am Hindringham, 11.35am Binham, 11.55am Langham, 12.50pm Stiffkey, 1.15pm Blakeney, 1.35pm Cley, 2pm Salthouse, 2.25pm Kelling, 2.45pm Weybourne, 3.15pm High Kelling, 3.40pm Bodham, 4.10pm West Beckham and 4.45pm Baconsthorpe.
On Wednesday, August 29 the tour times are: 9.30am Aylmerton, 9.50am Gresham, 10.15am Beeston Regis, 10.40am West Runton, 10.55am East Runton, 11.15am Overstrand, 11.45am Northrepps, 12.15pm Roughton, 1.25pm Thorpe Market, 1.45pm Southrepps, 2.10pm Gimingham, 2.30pm Trunch, 3pm Antingham, 3.30pm Aldborough, 3.55pm Erpingham, 4.20pm Banningham and 4.45pm Felmingham.
On Thursday, August 30 the tour times are: 10am Trimingham, 10.25am Mundesley, 10.50am Bacton, 11.15am Walcott, 11.40am Happisburgh, 12.10pm Sea Palling, 12.30pm Waxham, 1.45pm Sutton, 2.10pm Hickling, 2.35pm Catfield, 3pm Potter Heigham and 3.25pm Ludham.
On Friday, August 31 the tour times are: 10am Smallburgh, 10.25am Worstead, 10.50am Swanton Abbott, 11.15am Scottow, 11.40am Badersfield, 12.05pm Sloley, 12.30pm Tunstead, 1.20pm Ashmanhaugh, 1.55pm Neatishead, 2.15pm Hoveton and 2.45pm Horning.