New nightclub looks to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An application has been submitted to open a new nightclub in Norwich.
A licensing application has been handed to Norwich City Council to open the premises on Prince of Wales Road.
The unit, 16 Prince of Wales Road, is next to the Prince of Wales pub and used to be home to a bar called Vanity.
The application states: 'Basement floor to be open as club Friday, Saturday and Bank Holidays. Ground floor to be open as club Friday, Saturday and Bank Holidays. Ground floor to be used as pub Monday to Sunday. First floor to be used as private function room. Second floor to be used as private function room. Alcohol to be consumed in the premises at all times.'
It also states the desire to serve alcohol from 12pm to 3am every day of the week and the use of recorded music.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public have until April 12 to comment on the application.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price