Have you been doorknocked by a politician yet?
- Credit: PA
With just seven days until polling day, candidates are stepping up their attempts to meet as many voters as possible.
Ed Miliband claimed yesterday that Labour has had 'conversations' with 341,000 people in the East.
The leader of the opposition has challenged activists to have one million more conversations before polling day.
Mr Miliband has promised to put working families first, and said: 'We are campaigning in the right way, not talking over people's heads, but speaking direct – in every town, street-by-street, door-by-door – with an unprecedented four million conversations since the start of this year.'
He continued: 'Today I'm challenging my party to do one million more in the next seven days to get us to five million. Because this election is not, at heart, about any one party or any one politician. It is about you. Your vote matters. This is your time.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers