General Election 2017: Norfolk voters share their views with just 8 days to go
- Credit: Nick Butcher
With the general election fast approaching we took to the streets of Norwich to find out what voters are thinking and who they're planning to vote for on Thursday, June 8.
People from all across Norfolk got involved in the discussion, sharing the issues they felt most passionate about.
One person felt particularly strongly about Labour's election manifesto, he said: 'I understand all of the arguments on the NHS but I can't go along with Labour's give away promises and it really is that, they're just making up whatever they can say to get in - it's a joke.'
MORE: Who should you vote for in the 2017 General Election? Take our test to find outAnother felt similarly towards the Conservatives, doubting they would be able to help her in the future.
She said: 'I'm at that age now where I'd like to think that I was being looked after when I get older and I can't see that with Conservatives.'
You may also want to watch:
Others were concerned about poverty in Britain and some weren't too bothered either way.
• How are you feeling about the upcoming election? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub