Find out if your bin collection dates are changing over Christmas and New Year
Bin collection days for people across East Suffolk are likely to change over the festive period.
And residents are being encouraged to check their bin collection day ahead of the festivities in the next few weeks.
Bin hangers, which advise of any changes to your collection day, were distributed to all East Suffolk households this week, providing residents with details about wheeled bin collections between Christmas and New Year.
During the weeks beginning December 23 and December 30, bins may be collected on a different day to the usual schedule.
Customers are advised to check their bin hanger for details of any changes to their collection day.
You may also want to watch:
Householders should also make sure their bin is out by 6am on the day of collection as collection crews may come at different times to normal.
Kerry Blair, East Suffolk Council's Head of Operations said: "Residents are advised to check their bin hanger for any changes to their usual collections over the festive period and to also ensure the correct waste is placed into each bin."
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 10 Do you recognise this man?
Normal collections will resume from Monday, January 6 2020.
To check when your bin is due to be emptied visit www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/waste/waste-collections-and-disposal/refuse-collection/christmas-bin-collections/