Council’s customer service centre to close during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A council is to close its customer services centre amid the continuing coronavirus crisis.
In accordance with the latest Government restrictions, East Suffolk Council will close the Marina Customer Services Centre from Thursday, November 5,
A council spokesman said: “In accordance with the latest Government restrictions, East Suffolk Council’s Customer Service Centre at the Marina in Lowestoft will be closed for face to face enquiries and visits.
“In September, the Marina reopened exclusively for customers who were unable to use online or telephone services, and by appointment only.
“However, these appointments will not be available from Thursday, November 5.
You may also want to watch:
“Instead, customers are asked to continue to use the council’s online services at www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk
“For queries which cannot be resolved online, please contact our Customer Services team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 03330 162 000.”
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show