Council’s customer service centre to close during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A council is to close its customer services centre amid the continuing coronavirus crisis.
In accordance with the latest Government restrictions, East Suffolk Council will close the Marina Customer Services Centre from Thursday, November 5,
A council spokesman said: “In accordance with the latest Government restrictions, East Suffolk Council’s Customer Service Centre at the Marina in Lowestoft will be closed for face to face enquiries and visits.
“In September, the Marina reopened exclusively for customers who were unable to use online or telephone services, and by appointment only.
“However, these appointments will not be available from Thursday, November 5.
You may also want to watch:
“Instead, customers are asked to continue to use the council’s online services at www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk
“For queries which cannot be resolved online, please contact our Customer Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 03330 162 000.”
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks