Council offers advice sessions on how to apply for funding
A free event to help groups make applications to the Big Lottery Fund is being held by Broadland District Council next month.
The Regional Manager for the Big Lottery Fund will be offering information and advice at the council's Yarmouth Road office on Thursday, July 5.
There will be separate sessions on Awards for All, which offers grants up to �10,000, and Reaching Communities, with funds from �10,000 to �500,000 available. Information and advice about Broadland's own grant schemes will also be available.
Council leader Andrew Proctor said: 'The Lottery is still making funds available for community projects, even in these difficult times. I hope as many groups as possible will send representatives to give themselves the best chance of getting grants and using them for benefit of the people of Broadland.'
Any voluntary or community groups, schools and health organisations, parish and town councils based or delivering services within the Broadland district can attend and booking is essential, either for one or both sessions.
You may also want to watch:
The Awards for All session is from 10.30am to 12.30pm, and Reaching Communities from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. For more details or to book a place, call 01603 430567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 7 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 8 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach