Church Street in Cromer to be closed for work on HSBC bank
- Credit: David Bale
Church Street in Cromer is to be shut for three nights from September 18.
The road will be closed between the junction with Hans Place to the junction with The Gangway in Cromer.
The street will be shut between the ours of 10pm and 5am.
The closure is due to work being carried out at the HSBC bank.
Work will be carried out in the duration of those three nights.
You may also want to watch:
No vehicle is permitted to use the road at these times.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 10 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays