Can you give Lowestoft’s new care home a name?
People in Waveney are being asked to name a new care home which will be built in Lowestoft.
As previously reported, Care UK will start constructing the home for up to 80 people on the site of the old Roman Hill Primary School in Love Road.
It will be replace three homes, Lowestoft's Blyford Home and Stradbroke Court and The Dell in Beccles.
Care UK now wants people to come up for a name for the new home, which could be completed by the end of next summer.
Chris Hopkins, from regional operations at Care UK, said: 'We hope that local people will come up with interesting suggestions which will stand the test of time.
You may also want to watch:
'We really hope this opportunity will fire people's imagination and creativity. Whether people are inspired by famous figures key milestones in the area's history or a family or community story, Care UK welcomes all suggestions and we are looking forward to uncovering some interesting tales.'
The deadline for entries is Monday, May 20. The winner will receive a £100 shopping voucher.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
The new 80-bed home will be one of 10 created by Care UK as it replaces 16 that it is taking on from Suffolk County Council.
To take part visit www.careuk.com/giveourhomeaname