Anti-Brexit bus comes to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The national 'Bollocks to Brexit' bus has come to Norwich.
The bus has been crowdfunded by thousands of people opposed to Brexit, as an answer to the bus which the Leave campaign used during the EU referendum.
The bus was stationed outside City Hall on the morning of Thursday, December 20.
Rob Colwell, chair of Norfolk for Europe said: 'Brexit is sucking the lifeblood out of our politics. People are tired of the debates and political squabbling and want it all over with.
'Theresa May's deal is the only deal on offer, but it bears no resemblance to what people were promised, it will make most people poorer, and will do real damage to our economy and society.
You may also want to watch:
'There is still time for our government to stop Brexit and get back to sorting out the nation's real problems. Surely it is time to ask the people whether this deal is really what they want.'
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk