Live coverage of Norwich City’s 2016 AGM
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's annual general meeting takes place tonight and our reporters will bring you live coverage of the event.
Majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones, Jez Moxey, Ed Balls, Stephan Phillips and Michael Foulger, will all be on the top table.
Last year's meeting finished on a light-hearted note as a fan moaned about it taking too long to buy a sausage roll at half-time in the Jarrold Stand.
Tonight the directors are unlikely to get such an easy ride – with so much riding on the months ahead.
Manager Alex Neil is being heavily criticised for his part in the current season coming off the rails, with four consecutive league losses now threatening to see his team fall out of the top six this weekend, despite the strength of squad and finances made available by Premier League parachute payments.
You may also want to watch:
Jez Moxey arrived from Wolves as McNally's replacement just days before the Championship season started and heads into his first AGM with supporters looking for some leadership to be shown in the latest confusing chapter of City's long and varied history.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack