Little Mix are coming to Norwich as they announce 2018 tour
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
Little Mix have announced they are coming to Norwich for their 2018 Summer Hits tour.
The group tweeted at 6pm that they will be performing at Norwich's Earlham Park on Saturday, July 21 as part of their new UK tour.
The pop group performed at Earlham Park in September this year.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale this Thursday at 9.30am.
Thousands of people descended on the venue to see the world's biggest girl band made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock perform.
You may also want to watch:
Their latest album 'Glory Days', led by the lead single 'Shout Out To My Ex', is the biggest selling album by a female group this Millennium.
Little Mix signed to SYCO records on winning the X Factor in 2011 and shot straight to No.1 in the UK with their debut single 'Cannonball'.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place