Four Christmas toys are top of the list in Norfolk
- Credit: Ian Burt
A town's toy shop has revealed the most in-demand toys for this Christmas.
A.T Johnson in Downham Market, has been selling out of some of this year's new toys in the run-up to the big day, however traditional favourites such as Playmobil, Lego and Brio have remained top of the pile.
Toy shop manager Jane Shore said the top new toy this year was the Lol Surprise dolls, which are about the same size as the Polly Pocket figures which were popular in the 90s.
Next on the list was the Pictionary Air board game, which is very similar to the old version of the classic board game, however competitors use apps on their smartphones and tablets.
Another board game selling well was Bank Attack, this game encourages players to rob £50m from a bank within 5 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Lastly the most bizarre toy flying off the shelves was Boppi the Llama, a twirking toy pet which plays music.
Ms Shore said: "In general Lego and Playmobil are always top every year, along with wooden railway tracks, but those are the top most popular ones that I've seen."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft