Lighting company wins prize from business guru and former TV ‘Dragon’
A start-up company has been presented an award by former Dragon's Den personality Theo Paphitis.
LEDience is a new venture which started last August and is based in Hickling which makes ambient displays using Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as the light source.
These LEDs then illuminate a piece of glass above which incorporates an etched design of some description.
Richard Peel from the company entered the Theo Paphitis SBS (Small Business Sunday) competition.
The retail magnate and former Dragon's Den personality Theo Paphitis invites small businesses from across the country to send a tweet to him regarding their business and he then chooses a winning company.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Peel said: 'Since winning the SBS we feel our credibility as a company has soared and has given our social media exposure a massive boost, which being a small start up company was an excellent step in the right direction.'
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers