Light aircraft forced to land in field near Wymondham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A light aircraft was forced to land in a field in Hackford, near Wymondham.
The plane came down in a field off Hall Lane around 5pm today (Friday).
No-one was injured in the incident, but emergency services were called in to make sure everyone was safe.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Attleborough, Earlham and a water carrier from Hethersett were at scene and police were also there.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said: 'We received a report of a light aircraft that made a forced landing. No-one was injured and the situation was reported to the Air Accidents Investigation Branch.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move