Light aircraft forced to land in field near Wymondham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A light aircraft was forced to land in a field in Hackford, near Wymondham.
The plane came down in a field off Hall Lane around 5pm today (Friday).
No-one was injured in the incident, but emergency services were called in to make sure everyone was safe.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Attleborough, Earlham and a water carrier from Hethersett were at scene and police were also there.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said: 'We received a report of a light aircraft that made a forced landing. No-one was injured and the situation was reported to the Air Accidents Investigation Branch.'
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town