Oasis star Liam Gallagher promotes Norfolk artist’s work
- Credit: Archant
Liam Gallagher has declared he was 'Mud for it' when sharing the work of a Norfolk artist Ruddy Muddy who had created a mural of him.
He shared the image and caption on his Instagram page on Thursday, generating over 46,000 likes and many comments.
Ruddy Muddy is well known in the Norfolk area and beyond for creating unique looking artworks on the back of vehicles in mud.
The artist himself was 'proper chuffed' that the singer had recognised his creation and shared the artwork to his large following.
The phrase 'mud for it' is a clever play on of an iconic catchphrase the Gallagher brother coined. It was quickly caught on by fans.
You may also want to watch:
Liam reportedly said the phrase means 'to be so much into something' and used it to describe the Oasis music and rock and roll in general.
The artwork also makes reference to Liam's newest album 'As You Were', which was released last month.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named