Lethal Bizzle and Yungen to perform in Norwich
- Credit: Union Promotions
Two big names in music will be taking to the stage in Norwich as part of new weekly student nights.
Rappers Yungen and Lethal Bizzle will be performing at Mercy nightclub on September 28 and October 5 respectively.
The performances have been organised by Union Promotions, a new student events company working in partnership with UEA SU and NUA SU to run student nights in Norwich city centre.
The events at Mercy are to be called UNION Thursdays and are intended to 'fuse the student-friendly atmosphere of the LCR with world class performers, themed events and interactive entertainment'.
Tom Jenkins, Director of Union Promotions, said: 'We're really excited to be bringing something fresh to Norwich's nightlife scene. It's taken a long time to get to this point, but working in partnership with UEA SU is a fantastic opportunity to build some incredible students nights in the city centre. The response has been incredible.'
You may also want to watch:
Lethal Bizzle is an English rapper from Walthamstow. The 33-year-old is well known for tracks such as Pow, Rari WorkOut and Fester Skank.
Rising star Yungen, who hails from South London, gained attention in 2010 and has since gone on to work with the likes of Tinie Tempah.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon