Charities team up for luxury golf day fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
Two charities are teaming up to host a golf day next month.
Leeway and Nelson's Journey will be at Easton Golf Club in Norwich on Sunday, September 23.
Sponsored by the Mortgage Advice Bureau and supported by the golf club, all money raised will be split equally between the charities.
Leeway and Nelsons Journey wanted to collaborate on an event this year as the specialist services they both provide to people have a significant cross over with one another.
In the last year, Leeway has supported more than 9,000 domestic abuse victims, while Nelson's Journey supported more than 900 bereaved children and young people.
You may also want to watch:
The day is open to everyone and priced at £160 for a team of four and includes coffee and breakfast roll, 18 holes of golf, various competitions, a two-course dinner followed by a raffle and charity auction.
To book a team, contact email@example.com or 0300 561 0077.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car