Latitude Festival 2017: Two Door Cinema Club announced as special guest
- Credit: PA
Previous Latitude headliner Two Door Cinema Club have been announced as special guests for 2017.
Organisers of the event announced the Irish rockers return to the festival this morning on social media.
The acclaimed trio will join a huge line-up featuring The 1975, Mumford and Sons and Fleet Foxes.
Performing in the Obelisk Arena, the band will provide a set filled with endless hits, including What You Know, Something Good Can Work and Bad Decisions.
Two Door Cinema Club said: 'We are so excited to be coming to Latitude as special guests in July.
You may also want to watch:
'The festival has such a beautiful vibe and is a great celebration of art which we can't wait to be a part of this summer.'
Latitude takes place at Henham Park between July 13-16 and is expected to attract more than 30,000 people.
This announcement follows news that Katherine Jenkins OBE, Mystery Jets, The Coral, Leon Bridges and Norfolk's very own Mullally have also been added to the line-up.
For more information visit latitude.com
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 9 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot